Gray Lake Studios
Based in Utrecht, the Netherlands
July 23, 2014
Android Google Play Store
Auto-Rogue is a high-score induced automatic dungeon-crawler where you can chop down infinite goblins. You will swing a gigantic sword twice your size to cut down vicious goblins that await for you at every corner. The question is not whether you will die or not, it is how much guts, strength and endurance you’re willing to sacrifice until you become delicious goblin kebab. The very first ultra-fast hard-core automatic dungeon crawling experience that measures the speed of your sword-finger.
Auto-Rogue was developed by members and friends of Gray Lake Studios as a little side-project to quench our thirst to develop mini-games.
- High-score driven gameplay that lets you bash infinite amount of goblin heads!
- Ultra-fast gameplay that will keep you on edge at all times.
- Super simple one button mechanic that makes it playable by all.
- A new procedural map at every level!
Logo & Icon
- "It's almost like a rogue like Except without the strategy, the ability to make choices, or character development. It has the depth of flappy birds. But the art and animation style is amazing!"
- User Review by Inkh Su Tesou,
- "So bored. Dude."
- User Review by Томный Принц,
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Gray Lake Studios
Gray Lake Studios is a Netherlands based independent game development studio.
More information on Gray Lake Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ronald van Wonderen
Yannic van den Berg