Gray Lake Studios
Based in Utrecht, the Netherlands
December 20, 2013
Android Google Play Store
Apple App Store
|Free with iAPs|
|USD||$1.31 - $6.79|
|EUR||€1.21 - €6.05|
ProDnD generates an infinite number of maps featuring heavily adjustable parameters and settings such as winding tunnels, moats, castles, mazes, gardens, ruins and many others, along with mood enhancing background pictures, tile colors, and themes, as well as tools to organize your rpg session with adjustable events such as monsters, traps, npcs and more!
Right before ProDnD came to be, the Gray Lake team worked on a small code package that helped Unity developers make procedural dungeons. Our initial intention was to develop this system and release with it a roguelike game. Having been part of the tabletop-roleplaying world since early childhood, Erhan came up with the idea to use this system to release a map generator first. That was when we pushed the button to release the earliest version of ProDnD. Since then we've been constantly expanding on this project and offering tabletop-rpg enthusiasts the tool to go for map generation on the fly!
- Generate countless maps and settings!
- Tweak generator parameters to adjust your map.
- Give your map procedural names and write a story.
- Set a theme and a background from multiple options to enrichen the mood.
- Add countless events such as traps, monsters, items, npcs and more!
- Automatically load user generated maps from reddit/r/prodndmaps.
- Share your map with the community and get feedback!
- Finalize and print your map for your upcoming tabletop-rpg session.
Logo & Icon
- "This is literally better than sliced bread when it comes to d&d (apps) for your android."
- User Review by Michael Krebsbach,
- "Literally the most productive $3 I've ever spent."
- User Review by Iron Heart,
- "Bloody well done! I've played dnd for years and making maps and quests for my group always takes forever. This takes some of (the) time off. Keep up the great work."
- User Review by Tenebrosi Umbra,
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Gray Lake Studios
Gray Lake Studios is a Netherlands based independent game development studio.
More information on Gray Lake Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
ProDnD Dungeon Generator Credits
Zuhal Eylul Atilgan
Wijnand van Tol
Chiara Di Marzio
Rune de Groot
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks